SFS helps companies whenever they can’t get adequate financing timely from their traditional sources.
Borrowers choose Solutions Financial Services to:
- Purchase equipment and vehicles to expand sales or reduce repair costs
- Obtain working capital when receivables collections are unusually slow or seasonal
- Obtain working capital when costs of new sales must be funded before collections on new sales are received
- Refinance or restructure existing debt to cut monthly payments or interest rates, or both
- Help an existing owner retire
Farming and Ranching
With a strong history and understanding of farming and ranching, we can bring our financial expertise to help you.
- Sheep Rancher: Obtained working capital during the feeding season
- Hay Farmer: Obtained working capital during the growing season
- Cow Hauler: Bought a truck and trailer and started hauling cows
With over 35 years of experience working with the construction industry, we can find the right loan for you.
- Excavator: Converted rented machinery to owned machinery
- Cement Finisher: Got caught up on past-due payables and bought a skid steer loader
- Road Grader: Bought a newer grader and started plowing snow for a ski resort
Manufacturing is a fast and growing market. Let Solutions Financial Services get you the loan you need.
- Drug Maker: Bought a mobile testing lab
- Gun Parts Maker: Bought a CNC machine and doubled sales
- Printing Company: Recouped cash previously spent on new machinery
Transportation loans are available to you often within 5 to 10 days. Contact us today for more information.
- Propane Distributor: Added a field service truck with a crane
- Trucking Company: Got caught up with vendors and lenders
- School Bus Company: Obtained working capital during the summer break